Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
CBSE Class 10th | 12th Term II Exam 2022 Verification of Marks, Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Books, Re Evaluation
CBSE Marks Verification | Re Evaluation | Short Details of Notification
- Class 10th & 12th Result Declared : 22/07/2022
- Verification of Marks Application : 26-28 July 2022
- Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Books Application Begin : 08-09 August 2022
- Re-Evaluation Application : 13-14 August 2022
- Cbse Class 10th & 12th Verification of Marks : 500/- Each Subject.
- CBSE Class 10th & 12th Re-Evaluation : 100/- Per Question
- CBSE Class 10th Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Books : 500/- Each
- CBSE Class 12th Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Books : 700/- Each
How to Apply CBSE Marks Verification & Re Evaluation Form 2022
- Online application / registration of CBSE Board Verification of Marks, Re-Evaluation can be done by only those students who have given CBSE Board Class 10 or 12 examination in this year 2022.
- CBSE Verification of Marks : In this, if the candidate is not satisfied with the marks obtained in any of his subjects, then he can do this application, in which the marks of the concerned subject will be re-verified.
- CBSE Board Class X/XII Candidates applying for verification of marks will only be eligible to apply for obtaining photocopy of evaluated answer book. Candidates who have applied and obtained photocopy of answerbook will only be eligible to apply for re-evaluation.
- These details will be required to apply for CBSE Board Verification of Marks and Re-Evaluation.
- Step 1 : The student has to enter his roll number, center number and school code information on the portal, after that he has to select his subject in which Verification of Marks, Re-Evaluation is to be done.
- Step 2 : After filling all the details, the candidate will get an application number.
- Step 3 : On the same application number, the candidate will have to pay the prescribed fee, only after that the process of application will be completed. Candidates who will not pay the fee after registration, their applications will be rejected.
- Step 4 : Wait for Verification of Marks, Re-Evaluation Results.
How to Get CBSE Board Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Books for 10th & 12th Exam 2022
- CBSE board has given a facility to the students that they can get their Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Books by applying online for the subject they want.
- To get CBSE Board Obtaining Photocopy of Evaluated Answer Books, the application has to be made online, in which the candidate will have to give his/her roll number, center number and school code information along with the subject for which the answer book is required and in the end pay the prescribed fee. Will have to do it too.
Download Mobile Apps for Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Check CBSE Board Result
Join Our Telegram Page
CBSE Board Official Website