Join Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Scheme 2022
Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Notification
AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2022 | Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 24/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 05/07/2022 upto 05 PM
- Exam Date : 24/07/2022
- Exam City / Date Available : 15/07/2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Result Available : 10/08/2022
- Provisional Select List (PST) : 11/11/2022
- Enrollment List : 25/11/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST :250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking .
Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years.
- Age Between : 29/12/1999 to 29/06/2005
- Age as per Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Join Indian Airforce Agnipath Scheme 2022 Vacancy Details
Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Eligibility
Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2022
|Science Subject Eligibility Details : |
Other Then Science Subject Eligibility :
- 10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 3 Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Non Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recogized Board with 50% Marks Aggrgate and 50% Marks in English.
- More Details Read the Noitification.
Agniveer Vayu Medical Standard :
- 10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
- More Details Read the Notification.
- Height Minimum : 152.5 CMS
- Chest Expansion : 5 CMS
Indian Airforce Benefits of Agniveer (Agnipath) Scheme 2022
- Indian young people whose age is between 17.5 to 23 years can apply in this Agneepath scheme.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years.
- The candidates who become Agniveer will get 10% reservation in recruitment in Assam Rifles, CAPF.
- Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh and other states will also give preference to Agniveer in police department recruitment.
- LIC (LIfe Insurance) : Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Airforce.
- Agniveer’ Skill Certificate : A skill-set certificate will be given to Aginveer by the Indian Air Force after the completion of the time period.
- Leave : Annual : 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
- Every year there will be some kind of benefit in this Agneepath scheme.
30% Agniveer Corpus Fund
- Exit After 4 Year as Agniveer in Indian Airforce - Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.
- Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Airforce.
Total Rs. 5.02 Lakh
How to Fill Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu 01/2022 Form
- Indian Airforce Are Released the Notification for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2022 Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 24/06/2022 to 05/07/2022.
- Photo Instruction : Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before April 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letter.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2022 Online Form 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Enrolled Candidate Can Check Result.
Download Mobile Apps for the Latest Updates.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Enrollment List
Download Provisional Select List (Sciene Subject)
Download Provisional Select List (Other Subject)
How to Check Result (Video Hindi)
Download Phase II Exam Admit Card
Check Exam City / Admit Card
How to Download Admit Card (Video Hindi)
How to Fill Form Video (Hindi)
Vacancy Details in Video (Hindi)
Download Full Notification
Join Our Telegram Page
Indian Airforce Official Website