Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment 2022
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 05/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 24/01/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date :24/01/2022
- Pre Examination Date : 20/02/2022
- Pre Admit Card Available : 09/02/2022
- Pre Result Available : 26/02/2022
- Mains Exam Date : 20/03/2022 & 03/04/2022
- Mains Result : 07/04/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
SEBI Grade A Jobs 2022 Age Limit As on 31/12/2021
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per SEBI Grade A Recruitment Rules.
SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A Vacancy Details Total : 120 Post
SEBI Grade A Eligibility 2022
Assistant Manager (General)
- Master Degree in Any Stream OR
- Bachelor Degree in Law LLB OR
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR
- Charted Accountant CA / CS OR
- Any Other Equivalent Degree
Assistant Manager (Legal)
- Bachelor Degree in Law LLB in Any Recognized University in India.
Assistant Manager (Information Technology)
- Bachelor Degree with Master Degree in Computer Science / IT
- Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electronics / IT / Computer Science
- Master Degree in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / More Details Read the Notification.
- Master Degree in Hindi with English as A Language in Degree Level / Bachelor Degree with Hindi and Master Degree with Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce.
How to Fill SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A 2022 Online Form
- Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Latest Assistant Manager Grade A Jobs Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 05/01/2022 to 24/01/2022
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SEBI Assistant Manager Bank Jobs 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Exam Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Enrolled Candidate Can Download Result.
Download Mobile Apps for the Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Download Phase II Result
Download Admit Card
Join Our Telegram Page
SEBI Official Website