Ministry of Labour & Employment (E Sharam Portal)
E Shram Registration UAN Card Download 2022
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : October 2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the UAN Card E Shram Registration 2022.
EShram Card Registration Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 16 Years.
- Maximum Age : 59 Years.
E Shram Card Portal UAN Registration Details
E Shram Card Eligibility
E Shram (UAN)
- This scheme is only for Indians.
- Any candidate who is associated with some job / service can register in it.
- Any candidate who is a member of EPFO or ESIC or is an Income Tax Payer is not eligible in this scheme.
Document / Details Required for E Shram Online Registration (UAN Card)
- Registration Mobile Number for OTP (Login)
- UIDAI Aadhar Card Number
- Nominee Details
- Bank Account Details (Account Number / IFSC Code / AC Holder Name)
Step by Step Process of E Shram Registration 2022
- The entire process of registration in E Shram is online, application has to be made online and the card will also be downloaded online.
- Step 1 : First of all, the candidate will have to go to the Sarkari Result Some Useful Important Link at the bottom of this page, in which an external link will be found for E labor registration, click on it.
- Step 2 : The candidate will have to enter his mobile number and the captcha code which will be displayed on him, after that an OTP will come on the mobile given by the candidate, he will have to enter it.
- Step 3 : Now the candidate will have to enter his Aadhar card number and there is 03 way to verify it, first OTP will come on the same number which is registered on Aadhar card on mobile number. Second is biometric and third is through IRIS also candidates can get their details verified.
- Step 4 : As soon as the details are verified, the data and photo of the candidate's Aadhar card will be visible on the screen, now the candidate will see the option of Continue below and will have to proceed by clicking on it.
- Step 5 : Now the candidate has to give information about the personal details such as: Email ID, Father's Name, Nominee Information and others.
- Step 6 : In this, the candidate will have to give the details of his educational qualification and income.
- Step 7 : The candidate will have to give the details of his work such as Labor / Helper / Driver / Carpenter / Tutor / Painter / Care Taker / Sales Man / ETC along with his work experience.
- Step 8 : In this, the candidate will have to give his bank account details in the pen, in which the candidate name / account number and bank IFSC information will have to be typed.
- Step 9 : All the information mentioned in the labor card will be shown to the candidate as a preview, the candidate will have to check carefully. and submit the application.
- Step 10 : E Shram Card / UAN Card will be displayed on the screen, candidates can download and print it.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Instruction Before Apply Online.
Download Mobile Apps for Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
How to Registration (Video Hindi)
Join Our Telegram Page
E Shram Official Website