Board of Secondary Education, BSEH Haryana
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2022)
HTET 2022 Exam Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 17/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/09/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 30/09/2022
- Correction Date : 28-30 September 2022
- Exam Date : 03-04 December 2022
- Admit Card Available : 26/11/2022
- Answer Key Available : 04/12/2022
- Result Available : 19/12/2022
Gen. / OBC / Other State
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Haryana TET 2022 Eligibility Details
HTET Level I PRT Teacher
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
HTET Level II TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / Special B.Ed Degree OR
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.
- For More Details Read Full Notification.
HTET Level III PGT Teacher
- Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
- For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
How to Fill Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET Online Form 2022
- Board of Secondary Education BSEH, Haryana Released Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET 2022. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the HTET Examination November 2022. Candidate Can Apply Online for 17-30 September 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Haryana TET HTET 2022 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Enrolled Candidate Can Download HTET Admit Card 2022.
Download Mobile Apps for the Latest Updates
Some Useful Important Links
Download Result Notice
Download Answer Key
Download Answer Key Notice
Download Admit Card
How to Download Admit Card (Video Hindi)
Download Exam Notice
Download Short Notice
Join Our Telegram Page
BSEH Official Website