Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group B & C Post 2022
Haryana CET Exam 2022 | Short Details of Notification
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/05/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment : 06/06/2022
- Exam Date : 05-06 November 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Answer Key Available : 07/12/2022
- Result Available : 10/01/2023
- General / EWS / Other State : 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category : 250/-
- Payment Mode : Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only.
Haryana HSSC CET Exam 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HSSC CET Exam 2021-2022 Recruitment Rules.
HSSC Common Eligibility Test CET Exam Details 2022
HSSC CET Eligibility
HSSC Group B & Group C Various Post 2022
- Class 10th / 12th / Degree / Diploma in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Other State Candidate Also Eligible.
- More Details Read the Notification.
How to Fill Haryana CET Online Form 2022
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Common Eligibility Test CET 2022. Candidate Can Online Registration Till 31/05/2021.
- It is mandatory for the candidates who want to participate in Group C or Group D recruitment to be conducted by HSSC of Haryana or any other state, it is mandatory to qualify the CET exam.
- Step 1 : First of all, the candidate has to go to the Some Userful Important link in this page, but he will get the link of Apply Online, he will have to click on it.
- Step 2 : In the page that will open, the candidate will have to enter his mobile number, immediately an OTP will be received on the candidate's mobile, after entering the candidate will reach the dashboard of Haryana CET.
- Step 3 : Those who are residents of Haryana will have to enter their family identity card PPP id number or Aadhar card number and the candidate of other state will have to enter their own Aadhar card number and name.
- Step 4 : Now the candidate will have to enter his personal information / education information / experience / all other information on the portal as well as upload his scanned photo and signature / other documents.
- Step 5 : After filling the complete application, the candidate will have to check the preview very carefully, after that a print out of it will have to be signed and uploaded in it. At the end the fee has to be paid and the final print has to be out.
- Before applying, read the complete information in the Haryana CET Notification.
Enrolled Candidate Can Download Answer Key.
Download SarkariResult.Com Official Mobile Apps
Some Useful Important Links
Download Result / Score Card
Download Result Notice
Download Answer Key
Download Exam Date / City / Admit Card
Download Exam Date Notice
Download CET User Manual / Notification
Download Date Extend Notice
Join Our Telegram Page
Haryana CET Official Website