Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Aadhar Card (Mera Aadhar Meri Pehchaan)
Short Details of Notification
- Aadhar Card Scheme Launched : 28/01/2009
- Enrollment Start on : 28/01/2009
- Last Date For Enrollment : Not Available
- Last Date for Download E Aaadhar : NA
- No Application Fee for the Aadhar Card Enrollment, Download E Aadhar, Online Correction, Find UID and All Services of UIDAI is Totally Free
How to Enrolled with New Aadhar
- Find Your Nearest Enrollment Center to Choose Your State Name, District Name and Area
- Go to Aadhar Card Enrollment Venue and Submit Your Document and Other Related Document Photo, Bio metric Details
- After the Few Days Your E Aaadhar is Available on Portal.
How to Download E Aadhar Card
- Open the E Aadhar Card Download Link
- Enter Your Enrollment No. / Aadhar Card No. to Get OTP Password in Your Mobile Phone.
- Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhar Card (eaadhar) .
- Note : E Aadhar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code
- If You have Forget the All Details (Example : Enrollment No. and Aadhar No.) Kindly Use the Find UID Option
Online Correction E Aadhar Card
- After the Sucessfully Generating the Aadhar Card if you See Any Correction in Aadhar Card
- For Any Correctoin Kindly Use Only Aadhar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center
- After the Over the Correction Procedure Wait for the Few Days and Download E Aadhar eaadhar at uidai gov in.
Download SarkariResult.Com Official Mobile Apps
Some Useful Important Links
Download E Aadhar Card
Update Aadhar Card Online
Find Enrollment ID / Aadhar No
Locate Enrollment Center
Check Aadhar Card Status