Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
Rajasthan REET 2022 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 18/04/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment : 05/06/2022 Extended
- Last Date of Apply Online : 05/06/2022
- Last Date of Form Correction : 25-27 May 2022
- Exam Date : 23-24 July 2022
- Admit Card Available : 20/07/2022
- Question Booklet Available: 26/07/2022
- Answer key Available: 18/08/2022
- Result Available: 29/09/2022
- Single Paper : 550/-
- Both Paper : 750/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Mitra Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc
REET 2022 Primary Level Class I to V Eligibility
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
REET Rajasthan 2022 Junior Level Class VI to VIII Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification
Enrolled Candidate Can Download Admit Card.
How to Fill Rajasthan REET 2022 Online Form
- Rajasthan Education Department / Rajasthan Board Are Released the Notification for REET Exam 2022 for the 46000 Approx Vacancies in Level I, II, III Teacher Recruitment 2022, Candidate Can Apply Between 18/04/2022 to 05/06/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in REET Online Form 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document - Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form - Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
How to Check Result (Video Hindi)
Download Answer Key & Question Booklet
For Online Objection
Download Admit Card
How to Download Admit Card (Video Hindi)
Check Exam City Details
How to Check Exam City (Video Hindi)
How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)
Check Payment Status
Download Date Extension Notice
Join Our Telegram Page
Rajasthan Board Official Website